I think as a kid I always liked to listen to people. I loved hearing stories. – Anne Deveare Smith
Theater Intensives Online
WHO: (Rising) 6th-8th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
DATES: August 16 – 27 (weekdays)
COST: $600 (2 week session)
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
- The virtual shares will be held on Zoom on the last day of the program during the last 20 minutes of class.
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on Friday afternoons for programs that begin on Monday. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the 2-week program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
Frequently Asked Questions