Tik Tok You Don’t Stop
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL @ PS 321
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 18 – 22
COST: $550 (week long program)
Do you want to improve your Tik Tok moves AND create your own original choreography? In this week-long we will learn a few iconic Tik-Tok dances and work on building our own movement/dance sequences. We will also develop skits/sketches and zany characters to develop our own Tik Tok videos.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at PS 321.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared perforance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions