Tik Tok You Don’t Stop
Summer Intensives in the Park
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: Prospect Park
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 12 – 16
COST: $550 (week long program)
Outdoor Theater Program
Do you want to improve your Tik Tok moves AND create your own original chorepgraphy? In this week-long we will learn a few iconic Tik-Tok dances and work on building our own movement/dance sequences.
Important Program Details
Outdoor Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM at the 11th Street entrance of the park.
- Pick-up is at 3PM at the same location that child is dropped off at.
- When there is more than a 40% chance of heavy rain, we will move to a virtual program on Zoom.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning.
- Send your child wearing a clean mask, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and sunscreen every day.
- An extra clean mask should be sent in their bag as well.
Frequently Asked Questions