If you were a pet what would you be?
The Secret Life of Pets
WHO: (Rising) K – 4th Grades
WHERE: Prospect Park (11th Street entrance drop off)
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 18 – 22
COST: $550 (week long program)
Young Players Series (K – 4th Grades)
If you were a pet what would you be? A dog? A cat? An iguana? A guinea pig? You choose your character and we will work together to create the adventure. These pets have a secret life that we will uncover this week.
Each week culminates in a socially distanced Friday afternoon sharing at 2:30 PM. Sign up for one week or for the entire summer!
Important Program Details
Outdoor Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM at the 11th Street entrance of the park.
- Pick-up is at 3PM at the 11th Street/PPW entrance of the park .
- When there is more than a 60% chance of rain, we will cancel the program for the day and provide a zoom link.
- We are not able to provide and indoor space.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks. We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please apply sunscreen every morning and send your child with sunscreen to apply during the day as needed.
- Please send your child with a hat for sun protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.