The Start of Something New…
Mini-Musical: HS Musical
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL @ 1012 8th Ave
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: August 29 – September 2
COST: $550 (week long program)
In this Mini-Musical program students will work to create a short musical revue based on the musical, High School Musical including short scenes, songs and choreography. They will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills through an ensemble-based rehearsal process. All levels are welcome!
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at 1012 8th Avenue.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions