Live your moment!
Monologues and Scenes
Summer Intensives in the Park
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: Prospect Park
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: Sept 7-10
COST: $440 (prorated week)
Outdoor Theater Program
In this workshop we will begin to explore text. Where do you begin? How do you dig into the written word and use your imagination and instrument to bring the text to life. We will explore the basics of script analysis, subtext, and use improvisation to explore character, relationship, and circumstances. This playful workshop engages the young actor’s imagination and opens the door to spontaneous, joyful play!
Each week culminates in a socially distanced Friday afternoon outdoor sharing at 2:30 PM for a limited audience of family and friends. Sign up for one week or for the entire summer!
Important Program Details
Outdoor Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM at the 11th Street entrance of the park.
- Pick-up is at 3PM at the same location that child is dropped off at.
- When there is more than a 40% chance of heavy rain, we will move to a virtual program on Zoom.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning.
- Send your child wearing a clean mask, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and sunscreen every day.
- An extra clean mask should be sent in their bag as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.