Moana: How Far You’ll Go
WHO: (Rising) K – 4th Grades
WHERE: BAL South Slope 56 Windsor Place
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 24th-28th
COST: $650 (week long program)
Young Players Series (K – 4th Grades)
No one knows how far we will go this summer! Join us on a magical musical ocean adventure! Can we help Moana and Maui find the heart and magical fishhook? What friendly sea creatures will we meet who can help? What scary things lie beneath the ocean? Who will you be in this story? Are you brave enough to embark on this journey? The Ocean chose us. We’ll invite our families and friends into our Ocean with us on Friday afternoon at 2:30pm.
Each week culminates in a Friday afternoon sharing at 2:30 PM. Sign up for one week or for the entire summer!
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL South Slope.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning.
- Please apply sunscreen every morning and send your child with sunscreen to apply during the day as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.