Everyone deserves the chance to fly!
Mini Musicals in the Park
WHO: (Rising) 4th – 8th Grades
WHERE: Prospect Park
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: August 23 -September 3 (weekdays)
COST: $1,100 (two-week program)
Outdoor Theater Program
In this two-week Mini Musical program students will work on an abridged script from the popular musical, Wicked, including short scenes, songs and choreography. They will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process.
This mini-musical program will culminate in a socially distanced outdoor afternoon performance in Prospect Park.
Important Program Details
Outdoor Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM at the 11th Street entrance of the park.
- Pick-up is at 3PM at the same location that child is dropped off at.
- When there is more than a 40% chance of heavy rain, we will move to a virtual program on Zoom.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning.
- Send your child wearing a clean mask, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and sunscreen every day.
- An extra clean mask should be sent in their bag as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.