“How long has it been since we’ve waltzed?”
Mini-Musical: Addams Family
WHO: 4th-8th Grades
WHERE: BAL @ PS 321
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 11 – 22
COST: $1,100 (two-week program)
Mini Musical (4th – 8th Grades)
In this two-week Mini Musical program students will work on an abridged script from the popular musical, The Addams Family, including short scenes, songs and choreography. They will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at PS 321.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- The two-week session culminates in a performance on the last Friday at 2:30 PM. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions