Matilda Mini Musical
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue (btw 10th and 11th Streets)
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: Aug 28th-Sept 1st
COST: $650 (week long program)
The new movie musical is inspiring young artists all over the internet! Join us to give yourself a chance to embody the story of Matilda and sing and dance to your favorite songs of the musical! Sometimes you have to be a little bit Naughty! And BAL is here for it. We’ll invite our families and friends to see our performance on Friday afternoon at 2:30pm.
The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.