I’ll play it first and tell you what it is later.
— Miles Davis
Jr. Improv and Sketch
Online Theater Program
WHO: 3rd – 5th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM
DATES: 1/6/21 – 3/31/21 (3 month program)
FALL 2021 ONLINE PROGRAM
Junior Improv is a playful and creative workshop introducing the building blocks of improvisation. Students will experience the thrill of creating interesting and zany characters and developing scenes on the spot! This energetic and playful class will be the highlight of your child’s week!
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, the final showcase will be a recorded show created by the troupe.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!