Jr. Acting Lab: Hamilton
Online Theater Program
WHO: 1st – 5th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Tuesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM
DATES: 1/5/21 – 3/30/21 (3 month program)
FALL 2020 ONLINE PROGRAM
You love Hamilton and have memorized all the lyrics. You watched it on Disney + and now you can’t stop playing the album on repeat. In this class we will learn excerpts of the iconic music and choreography while also gaining a deeper understanding of the musical, how it was conceived and created, the casting, and history too!
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, the final showcase will be a recorded show created by the troupe.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!