The truth is funny. – Del Close
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL @ PS 321
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: July 5 – 8
COST: $440 (week long program)
Improv = fun + infinite possibilities! This ensemble-based workshop is a safe space to imagine possibilities, explore how to perform and create a variety of characters that crack you up. Spend a week with an ensemble of young improvisers, learning techniques and practices to help you stay present, truthful and connected. Please note: The Aug 12th Improv + Sketch workshop will not duplicate this class…so, if you love Improv! Join us both weeks!
The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at PS 321.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared perforance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.