Mini-Musical: HS Musical
WHO: 4th-8th Grades
WHERE: The Mark O’Donnell Theater 160 Schermerhorn Street (next to Brooklyn Ballet)
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: Aug 21-Sept 1 (Mon-Fri)
COST: $1250 (two-week program)
Mini Musical (4th – 8th Grades)
What time is it? The time of our lives! Summer vacation.
In this mini-musical we will explore the music of High School Musical and play our own version of the popular musical movie. The two week program will end with an abridged version of the musical! We’ll invite our families and friends to see our performance on Friday afternoon at 2:30pm.
The two-week session culminates in a performance on the last Friday at 2:30 PM. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- The two-week session culminates in a performance on the last Friday at 2:30 PM. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our Summer FAQs here or contact us for more information.