Hamilton Musical Revue
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue (btw 10th and 11th Streets)
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: Aug 14th-18th
COST: $650 (week long program)
Hamilton has become a beloved musical from History Buffs to Broadway Babies. Join us as we use the songs to tell our own story. Are you willing to wait for it? Don’t throw away your shot! Your voice and stories matter. We’ll invite our families and friends to see our performance on Friday afternoon at 2:30pm.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions