I can shake off everything as I write, my sorrow disappears, my courage is reborn. – Anne Frank
Young PLAYers Online
WHO: (Rising) 1st – 5th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
DATES: August 16 – 27 (weekdays)
COST: $600 (2 week session)
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
Through improvisation and theater games we will create an original zoom play called Dear Diary! What would you tell your diary about the summer of 2021. Who are you? What it the world like? What do you like/love? What do you not like so much? What are your dreams? What makes you laugh really hard? These are just some of the prompts we will use to explore the theme and create a Zoom play of skits, songs, dances, and whatever else we can imagine!
- The virtual shares will be held on Zoom on the last day of the program during the last 20 minutes of class.
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on Friday afternoons for programs that begin on Monday. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the 2-week program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
Frequently Asked Questions