We go together.. Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong!
Create Your Own Pod
Indoor Dance & Movement Program
WHO: PK – 12th Grades
WHERE: Indoors at BAL 8th Avenue
WHEN: Wednesdays, 3:00 – 6:00 PM
DATES: 1/27/21 – 4/7/21
COST: Please contact BAL for custom pricing
GOT A POD? WE GOT YOU!
BAL will provide the studio and teaching artist and tailor a theater-based curriculum specific to the pod. Interested in improv, musical theater, or dance? Or maybe your kids want to create and perform their own original play. We’ve got you covered! For more information about how to set up private programs for your pod, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or contact us through our inquiry form.
Important Program Details
- Kids will be dropped off and picked up at the BAL entrance. Parents/caregivers will not enter the BAL space this winter for safety reasons.
- The maximum number of children in the indoor program will not exceed 8.
- Teaching artists and kids must wear acceptable face coverings at all times.
- Markers will be adhered to the floor to ensure adequate social distancing.
- No outdoor shoes are to be worn in the space. We ask each student to bring a separate pair of sneakers or jazz shoes to be worn in-studio only.
- If your child is not able to attend an in-person class, they will be given the option to zoom in live to the class.
- Learn more about our Covid Safety Policies & Procedures here.
Refund Policy During Covid
We are operating in an unprecedented, uncharted territory with many unknown variables. State / City mandated closures, or new guidelines can occur at any time, with very short notice. We may be forced to change/shut down our indoor “in person” program if this happens.
In the event that we have to adjust our in-studio program, we will immediately switch our classes to Zoom on the same schedule. No refunds will be given as the session would continue online until we could return to the studio.