We go together.. Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong!
Create Your Own Pod
Customized Performing Arts Program
WHO: PK – 12th Grades
WHERE: Location of your choice
WHEN: Custom times and hours
DATES: Select your dates and times
COST: Please contact BAL for custom pricing
GOT A POD? WE GOT YOU!
BAL will provide the studio and teaching artist and tailor a theater-based curriculum specific to the pod. Interested in improv, musical theater, or dance? Or maybe your kids want to create and perform their own original play. We’ve got you covered! For more information about how to set up private programs for your pod, please email us at email@example.com. or contact us through our inquiry form.
Important Program Details
Important Details for Outdoor Programs
- Classes meet and are released at location of your choice. We can conduct programs in a park or in a private space like a backyard or garden.
- In rain, snow or very cold weather, we will move to the Zoom theater.
Important Details for Indoor Programs
- Programs can be conducted at BAL or at an indoor location provided by the families in the pod.
- If you choose to do something at BAL, kids will be dropped off and picked up at the BAL entrance. Parents/caregivers will not enter the BAL space this winter for safety reasons.
- The maximum number of children in the indoor program will not exceed 12.
- No outdoor shoes are to be worn in the space. We ask each student to bring a separate pair of sneakers or jazz shoes to be worn in-studio only.
- If your child is not able to attend an in-person class, they will be given the option to zoom in live to the class.