Say hello to your friends!
Babysitters Club: The Musical
WHO: (Rising) 5th – 8th Grades
WHERE: BAL @ PS 321
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATES: August 1 – 5
COST: $550 (week long program)
In the Mini Musical program students will create their own original musical revue based on the popular book series, The Baby-Sitters Club. The musical will include short scenes, songs and choreography. Participants will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at PS 321.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared perforance on Friday at 2:30 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions