Lights. Camera. Action!
Acting on Camera
Online Theater Program
WHO: 6th – 10th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Wednesdays, 5:15 – 6:30 PM
DATES: 1/6/21 – 3/31/21 (3 month program)
FALL 2021 ONLINE PROGRAM
This is a great class for kids who are interested in breaking into the biz and also for those looking to have fun and develop their camera-acting skills. We will work on age-appropriate material selected specifically for each child in the class. We will work on scenes and monologues, commercial copy, and cold reads.
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, the final showcase will be a recorded show created by the troupe.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!