Join us each week as we learn the choreography from a different Broadway Musical.
Teen Broadway Dance
WHO: For Ages 11-16 (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced))
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Wednesdays, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
DATES: 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3, 6/10, 6/17
SESSION COST: $126 (7 Sessions / $18 Per Class)
DROP-IN COST: $22 (Single Class)
Join us each week as we learn the choreography from a different Broadway Musical. We take requests!
Pony onto Zoom with BAL Choreographer and Teaching Artist Rachel Dolan for an hour to forget your worries and party like it’s 1962. We’ll warm up our bodies and learn fun choreography inspired by the Tony Winning Broadway Musical. So join us as we Twist, Jerk, and Mash Potato our way to a whole bunch of fun! Come be one of the “Nicest Kids in Town!” The movie version is available to stream on Netflix, so add it to your movie night list to get inspired!
Important Program Details
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
- Drop-ins must register by 11 AM the day of classes to reserve space in the class.
- Space is limited and drop-in availability baed on first-come / first-served basis.
How to prepare for the Zoom Dance Theater
- Wear sneakers or jazz shoes.
- Make some room! Clear a space big enough to give you space or move around.
- Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
IF YOU MISSED THE PACKAGE ENROLLMENT PERIOD, BUT WOULD LIKE A PRO-RATED DISCOUNT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.