COMEDY, SKETCH, AND STORYTELLING
Summer Season & Drop-in
WHO: 8th – 11th Grades
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Thursdays, 8:00 – 9:00 PM
DATES: 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27
SESSION COST: $160 (8 classes / $20 per class)
DROP-IN COST: $25 (Single Class)
SEASONAL ENROLLMENTS AND DROP-IN REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
- Drop-ins must register by 11 AM the day of classes to reserve space in the class.
- Space is limited and drop-in availability baed on first-come / first-served basis.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
IF YOU MISSED THE PACKAGE ENROLLMENT PERIOD, BUT WOULD LIKE A PRO-RATED DISCOUNT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.