Do you want to build a snowman?
Online Theater Program
WHO: 6th – 8th Grades
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
DATES: September 23 – December 16 (3 month program)
FALL 2020 ONLINE PROGRAM
Before TV and Netflix, there was radio! In this class we will discover the art of the radio drama. Use your voice to tell stories and play different characters. Develop vocal tone, range, and articulation. We will work with existing scripts and create original material.
***No class on November 25th (Thanksgiving Eve)
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, students will be included in a video/audio reel featuring highlights and vignettes from the season’s online collaborations.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
- We will provide a very short materials needed list for families the week prior to the program.
- Most things will be household items or basic art supplies.
- We will keep it simple.
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!