Audition Prep | Private Singing & Acting Lessons
Voice & Acting
Zoom Private Coaching
WHO: For All Ages (all levels of experience)
WHERE: Virtually Offered
PRIVATE COACHING: $100/hr (one-on-one)
SEMI-PRIVATE COACHING: $50/hr per person (groups of 2-4)
BAL is now offering private and semi-private vocal and acting coaching remotely, virtually via Zoom.
Maybe your child has been begging for singing lessons… Maybe your tween or teen has their heart set on a specialized high school or university and needs to prepare for auditions… Maybe YOU studied theater in college and haven’t worked on a monologue since the nineties… Maybe you’re a working performer who wants to hone your craft and/or find work in voiceover or remote acting opportunities…
Whatever the goal, NOW is the time for one-on-one (or semi-private) coaching!
- All levels of experience welcome!
- Reconnect with your creative side!
- Prepare for auditions while you have the time!
- Have fun!
CONTACT US to inquire or learn more.
- work on personality-based material appropriate to skill level
- focus on vocal dynamics within a song
- develop breath support and learn when/where to breathe in a song
- explore character analysis within a musical piece and its connection to the voice
- understand the differences between singing registers
- select a monologue that is appropriate and plays off the student’s strengths
- analyze the text and understand the obstacles within the scene and the objectives/intentions of the character
- understand the physical and emotional circumstances of the play
- work on cold reads to practice the skill of making bold and interesting choices on the spot