Party Animals!! The Roaring Rager!
Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) K – 3rd Grades
WHERE: BAL South Slope; 56 Windsor Place
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: August 12th-16th
COST: $675 per week
Do you want to explore the world of your favorite animals? What do they do for fun? Who are their friends? Do they have secrets us humans don’t know about? This week, we will explore and play in the animal kingdom to throw a BEASTLY BASH! We will dive into the books, stories, and characters that bring our favorite creatures to life! We’ll use theater games and immersive dramatic play to create a talented animal ensemble ready to party! The week will end with the biggest creature conga of all! An original wild and wonderful play on Friday at 2:45PM. Come join the fun!
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL South Slope.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place. Children in aftercare will be walked over to our Windsor Place studio at 3:00 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:45 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.