Musical Revue: Mean Girls
Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) 4th-8th graders
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: August 12th-16th
COST: $675 per week
This week is a Massive Deal. Join an ensemble of friends who love the movie and musical, Mean Girls. Although, unlike being friends with Regina George, we will not be dictated by the original story or songs. This is an opportunity for young people in a safe environment to explore and create a musical about the dynamics at school and the lore of “Mean Girls”. This should never be limited to one source and we will explore all the interests and stories of the group. Forget the Spring Fling, don’t be late to sign up for the Summer Stunner. The session culminates in an original musical performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks. We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.