Musical Mash-Up: Wednesday Addams/Beetlejuice
Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) 4th-8th graders
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: July 8th-12th
COST: $675 per week
What are the chances the Lydia and Wednesday Addams attend the same school?! With their immediate shared love for writing, they decide to write a musical about their families, the normies at school, and the secret magic of Beetlejuice and Wednesday’s ability to see into the future. Join this week and create your own musical using songs from Beetlejuice, The Addams Family, Wednesday Addams, and any other spooky song inspirations. Let’s Turn On The Juice And See What Shakes Loose! We’ll invite our families and friends to see our performance on Friday afternoon at 2:00pm.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place. Children in aftercare will be walked over to our Windsor Place studio at 3:00 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks. We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.