Each person has a literature inside them.
~ Anna Deavere Smith
Virtual Theater Program
WHO: For 8th Grade
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:00 PM
DATES: September 22nd-December 15th
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
This is a group class geared specifically for high school prep. We will work with the students to select and prepare 2 contrasting monologues for their auditions. This zoom class is limited to 4 participants.
Important Program Details
- November 24th (Thanksgiving Eve)
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on September 17th. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!