Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) 4th-8th graders
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: July 29th- August 2nd
COST: $675 per week
In this one-week Mini Musical program students will work on an abridged script from the popular musical, Willy Wonka. Dive into a world of song, dance, candy, and pure imagination. The musical will include short scenes, songs and choreography. The actors will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process. The session culminates in a performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place. Children in aftercare will be walked over to our Windsor Place studio at 3:00 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks. We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.