Mini-Musical: Into the Woods
Outdoor Theater Program
WHO: For 5th-9th Grades
WHERE: Outdoors in Prospect Park
WHEN: Wednesdays; 3:30-5:00PM
DATES: January 5th- March 30th (12 sessions)
COST: $450 (school pick-up: $180)
OUTDOOR THEATER PROGRAM
In the Mini Musical program students will work on an abridged script from the popular musical, Into the Woods, including short scenes, songs and choreography. They will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process. We will have a shared performance in March for family and friends.
Important Program Details
- No class on February 23 (Midwinter Recess).
- Learn more about BAL’s Safety Policies & Guidelines here.
School Pick-Up Available
- BAL picks up at the following schools: PK 280, PS 10, 39, 107, 154, 295, 321, Berkeley Carroll, and Poly Prep.
- If your school is not on this list, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our very best to coordinate a pick-up from your child’s school.
- School pick-up cost: $180.