“How long has it been since we’ve waltzed?”
Mini-Musical: Addams Family
Outdoor Theater Program
WHO: 4th-8th Grades
WHERE: Outdoors in Prospect Park
WHEN: Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:30 PM (school pick-up available)
DATES: Sept. 22nd – Dec. 15th (3 month program)
COST: $600/season (school pick-up: $180)
OUTDOOR THEATER PROGRAM
In this session-long, mini musical program students will work on an abridged script from the popular musical, The Addams Family, including short scenes, songs and choreography. They will develop their vocal, movement, and acting skills. Every student gets a part and will work with teaching artists to develop their characters through an ensemble-based rehearsal process.
We will have a shared performance in the park in December.
Important Program Details
- Classes meet and are released at the 9th Street entrance to Prospect Park.
- In heavy rain and snow or very cold weather, we will move to the Zoom theater.
- No class on November 24th (Thanksgiving Eve)
- Learn more about BAL’s Safety Policies & Guidelines here.
School Pick-Up Available
- BAL picks up at the following schools: PK 280, PS 10, 39, 107, 154, 295, 321, Berkeley Carroll, and Poly Prep.
- If your school is not on this list, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our very best to coordinate a pick-up from your child’s school.
- School pick-up cost: $180