Act out stories through music and movement!
Youth Theater Programs
WHO: For Pre-K thru 1st Grade
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Thursdays, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
DATES: 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18
SESSION COST: $126 (7 Sessions / $18 Per Class)
DROP-IN COST: $22 (Single Class)
Children will experience the world of musical theater through music, movement, and storytelling. Each week of Magical Musical is its own unique immersive and imaginative adventure. When you sing Do-Re-Mi. click your heels, and wave your magic wand… you will be transported into a magical musical world. Dress-up encouraged!
Important Program Details
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
- Drop-ins must register by 11 AM the day of classes to reserve space in the class.
- Space is limited and drop-in availability baed on first-come / first-served basis.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
IF YOU MISSED THE PACKAGE ENROLLMENT PERIOD, BUT WOULD LIKE A PRO-RATED DISCOUNT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.