Boo! ~ Hahahaha!
Magical Musical: Disney Song and Dance
Online Theater Program
WHO: Pre-K and Kindergarten
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Fridays, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
DATES: September 25 – December 18 (3 month program)
FALL 2020 ONLINE PROGRAM
Be Our Guest as we explore some of the greatest hits of Disney musicals. The ensemble will choose songs to explore and re-create original scenes inspired by the music through theater games and guided improvisation. You can be a frog, a princess, a lion, or a sorcerer… When You Wish Upon a Star, It’s A Whole New World!
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, students will be included in a video reel showcasing highlights and vignettes from the season’s online collaborations.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
- We will provide a very short materials needed list for families the week prior to the program.
- Most things will be household items or basic art supplies.
- We will keep it simple.
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!