K-Pop: Musical Revue
Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) 4th-8th graders
WHERE: BAL 1012 8th Avenue
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: June 24th-28th
COST: $675 per week
“Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black represent sadness. But as you go through life, remember that the black keys make music too.” -Yongguk, BAP
Whether you’re a Blackpink or BTS fan, don’t think TWICE about joining this session. This week the actors will build an original musical revue featuring songs from their favorite K Pop Bands. What stories and worlds will you build with the message of each song? Start this Summer as Pop Star! We’ll invite our families and friends to see our concert on Friday afternoon at 2:00pm.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL 1012 8th Avenue btw 10th and 11th Streets.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place. Children in aftercare will be walked over to our Windsor Place studio at 3:00 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks. We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:00 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.