You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
~ Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz
Jr. Musical Ensemble: The Wizard of Oz
Outdoor Theater Program
WHO: 1st-5th Grades
WHERE: Outdoors in Prospect Park
WHEN: Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:30 PM (school pick-up available)
DATES: Sept. 20th – December 15th (3-month long, 2 day/week program)
COST: $1200/season (school pick-up: $360 for Monday/Wednesday)
OUTDOOR THEATER PROGRAM
This season the Jr. Musical Ensemble will head down the yellow brick road on a quest for Oz. Who will they encounter on their adventure? Using The Wizard of Oz, musical, The Wiz, and Wicked as inspiration and source material, the ensemble will create a magical musical that will be performed in Prospect Park in December!
Important Program Details
- Classes meet and are released at the 9th Street entrance to Prospect Park.
- In rain, snow or very cold weather, we will move to the Zoom theater.
- No class on October 11th (Indigenous Peoples’ Day) November 24th (Thanksgiving Eve)
- Learn more about BAL’s Safety Policies & Guidelines here.
School Pick-Up Available
- BAL picks up at the following schools: PK 280, PS 10, 39, 107, 154, 295, 321, Berkeley Carroll, and Poly Prep.
- If your school is not on this list, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our very best to coordinate a pick-up from your child’s school.
- School pick-up cost: $360