The truth is funny.
Virtual Theater Program
WHO: For 3rd-5th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Mondays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM
DATES: January 3rd-March 28th
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
Junior Improv is a playful and creative workshop introducing the building blocks of improvisation. Students will experience the thrill of creating interesting and zany characters and developing scenes on the spot! This energetic and playful class will be the highlight of your child’s week!
Important Program Details
- No class on January 17th (MLK Day) and February 21st
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on January 2nd. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!