The truth is funny.
Virtual Theater Program
WHO: For 5th-8th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Mondays, 4:00 – 5:00 PM
DATES: September 20th-December 13th
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
Junior Improv is a playful and creative workshop introducing the building blocks of improvisation. Students will experience the thrill of creating interesting and zany characters and developing scenes on the spot! This energetic and playful class will be the highlight of your child’s week!
Important Program Details
- No class on October 11th (Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on September 17th. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!