Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) K – 3rd Grades
WHERE: Old First Church; 729 Carroll Street
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F). No after-care option at Old First Church.
DATES: August 19th-23rd
COST: $675 per week
Join one of the most magical families in Colombia, The Madrigals! Learn the magic of each family member from talking to animals to changing the weather. But Mirabel needs your help when the Family Magic is in DANGER! What powers do you have to help Mirabel? What skills do you have to help her solve this mystery? Join us for a full week of magical songs and dances and learning what it means to be a family! We will invite your friends and families to the Casa Madrigal for a special original shared performance on Friday afternoon at 2:45pm.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at Old First Church at 729 Carroll Street.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F). After-care is not available.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:45 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.