Join us each week as we learn the choreography from a different Broadway Musical.
Adult Broadway Dance
WHO: For Adults (Ages 17+)
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Tuesdays, 8:00 – 9:00 PM
DATES: 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2, 6/9, 6/16
SESSION COST: $126 (7 Sessions / $18 Per Class)
DROP-IN COST: $22 (Single Class)
Join us each week as we learn the choreography from a different Broadway Musical. We take requests!
Sample Class: Let’s sweat, laugh, and dance out our Disco dreams with BAL Choreographer Rachel Dolan. John Travolta *Hustled* to fame in this iconic film, and white bell bottoms have never been the same! We will do a low impact physical warm up and learn a fun combo inspired by Saturday Night Fever. Sequins encouraged, costumes optional, feathered hair required (just kidding!). All levels welcome.
Important Program Details
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
- Drop-ins must register by 11 AM the day of classes to reserve space in the class.
- Space is limited and drop-in availability baed on first-come / first-served basis.
How to prepare for the Zoom Dance Theater
- Wear sneakers or jazz shoes.
- Make some room! Clear a space big enough to give you space or move around.
- Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!
IF YOU MISSED THE PACKAGE ENROLLMENT PERIOD, BUT WOULD LIKE A PRO-RATED DISCOUNT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.