Lights. Camera. Action!
Acting on Camera
Outdoor Theater Program
WHO: 6th – 9th Grades
WHERE: Outdoors in Prospect Park
WHEN: Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 PM (early drop-off available from 2:30 PM)
DATES: Sept 24 – Dec 17 (3 month program)
COST: $600/season (early drop-off: $240)
OUTDOOR THEATER PROGRAM
Ready for your big break? Learn how to get comfortable in front of the camera. Students will work on monologues and scenes that will be recorded in the park and then shared with students to watch and learn from.
Important Program Details
- Early drop off is available from 2:30-3:30 PM ($240 per season).
- Classes meet and are released at the 9th Street entrance to Prospect Park.
- In rain, snow or very cold weather, we will move to the Zoom theater.
- No class on November 26th (Thanksgiving).
- Learn more about our Fall Safety Policies & Guidelines here.