That’s my Cue!
Acting on Camera | Voice Over
Online Theater Program
WHO: 6th – 8th Grades
WHERE: Virtually Offered
WHEN: Tuesdays, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
DATES: September 22 – December 15 (3 month program)
FALL 2020 ONLINE PROGRAM
This class will give students the opportunity to learn two skills indispensable to young actors: camera acting and voiceover. This is a great class for kids who are interested in breaking into the biz and those looking to have fun and develop their performance skills. We will work on age-appropriate material.
- In lieu of BAL’s traditional shared performance, students will be included in a video/audio reel featuring highlights and vignettes from the season’s online collaborations.
- A direct link to the video(s) will be provided to share with friends and family.
- Please allow reasonable time after the season ends for video post-production.
Important Program Details
- We will provide a very short materials needed list for families the week prior to the program.
- Most things will be household items or basic art supplies.
- We will keep it simple.
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- A Zoom invite will be sent to you one hour before the class begins.
- Each week a new link/reminder will be sent to you.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!