A Pirate and Mermaid FantaSEA
Summer Theater Program
WHO: (Rising) K – 3rd Grades
WHERE: BAL South Slope; 56 Windsor Place
Option for early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th) at 56 Windsor Place.
DATES: August 26th-30th
COST: $675 per week
Dive in deep for an underwater adventure, you will get to build an underwater world full of creatures and characters from your favorite stories AND your imaginations. Explore tales of wild ocean waters and all its inhabitants from sea animals to mystical creatures like mermaids and sea monsters. Maybe there might even be an aquatic song or two! On Friday, you will convince your families why it’s better down where it’s wetter with your original play and performance on Friday at 2:45PM.
Important Program Details
- Drop off is at 9AM and pick-up is 3 PM at BAL South Slope.
- We offer early drop-off at 8:30 AM (M-F/$75) and after-care until 5:00 PM (M-Th/$150) at 56 Windsor Place. Children in aftercare will be walked over to our Windsor Place studio at 3:00 PM.
- Please send your child with a lunch, large bottle of water, and two snacks.
- We take a mid-morning and afternoon snack break.
- Make sure your child wears supportive/comfortable shoes. No flip-flops please. Make sure your child dresses comfortably in clothes that they can move in freely.
- Sunscreen should be applied in the morning. Please send your child with a bottle of sunscreen so it can reapplied during the day as needed.
- The week-long workshop culminates in a shared performance on Friday at 2:45 PM. Families are invited to attend. We will record the performance and share a link for families who are not able to attend.