Brooklyn Acting Lab provides private singing lessons, acting coaching, and audition prep. Our team of professional actors and performers will work with students to grow as a performer, build technique, feel confident, and have fun!
Through singing lessons, you or your child will:
- work on material based personality and skill level
- focus on vocal dynamics within a song
- work on breath support and where to breathe in a song
- explore character analysis within a song and its connection to the voice
- understand the differences between singing registers
Theatre Coaching Sessions
Through theatre coaching sessions, you or your child will:
- explore and build the physical and emotional life of the character
- analyze the text and understand the obstacles within the scene and the objectives/intentions of the character
- make bold and interesting choices
- understand the given circumstances of the play
- work on cold reads to practice the skill of making choices on the spot
Prep for School Auditions – Theatre and/or Vocal
Middle, specialized high school, and university auditions can be stressful, but they don’t need to be. By working with a trained and professional performer/coach at Brooklyn Acting Lab, your child will have fun, feel confident, and be prepared for their audition.