Don’t wait for permission to do something creative.
~ Ava DuVernay
Acting on Camera
Virtual Theater Program
WHO: For 6th-8th Grades
WHERE: Online via the Zoom Theater
WHEN: Tuesdays, 5:00 – 6:00 PM
DATES: September 21st-December 14th
VIRTUAL THEATER PROGRAM
This is a great class for kids who are interested in breaking into the biz and also for those looking to have fun and develop their camera-acting skills. We will work on age-appropriate material selected specifically for each child in the class. We will work on scenes and monologues, commercial copy, and cold reads.
Important Program Details
- No class on October 11th (Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
Online Classes Via Zoom
- All virtual classes are conducted via Zoom. Download Zoom here: https://zoom.us/
- Zoom links will be sent out on September 17th. The same zoom link will be used for the duration of the program.
- Please sign on at the scheduled time of the class.
- Email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues joining.
How to prepare for the Zoom Theater
- Clear some free space for your child to move. Be sure that there aren’t any pieces of furniture, plants, or visiting pets to bump into or trip over.
- Place the device on a stable surface with the video turned on.
- Get ready to have fun!
- We understand everyone’s arrangement is different… we’ll make it work!